There's a potty training product on sale at Kidsteals.com called the Potty Pony Pals. It's underwear for kids that has a pony printed on the inside of the crotch and comes with a DVD. The DVD poses as entertainment and lures unsuspecting kids into loving this Pony. Then it instructs the kids to not pee on their new friend. As if potty training isn't traumatic enough . . . Whew. I haven't started potty training the B yet, but I hope I don't have to eat my words and start pinning cute animals on the inside of her underwear when I do. Potty animal options include:
- Pink Pee Pee Pig
- Poopy Pigeon (that would be poetic justice, would it not?)
- Tinkle Tiger
- Crappy Cat
 |
| We're SO cute! Don't Pee/Poop on us! |
Speaking of excrement, my shins are the laziest pieces of poop and full of suckiness. I foam roll, I ice, I stretch, I rest, and still the ungrateful buggers ruin my training schedule. A training schedule that I
specifically designed to only increase by 1 mile every 2 weeks to ease in my shins.
Do you have any potty animal suggestions? Any suggestions for treating/preventing shin splints?
OMG, do the potty animals cry if you pee on them? This is the funniest thing I've ever heard of. I was planning on just doing the normal thing and bribing my kid to use the potty, but this just can't be passed up!
ReplyDeleteAh! I saw that on kidsteals too! I was like what the?! Don't pee on me!! What happened to stickers?
ReplyDelete