So I finally got sick to death of our ancient crusty mattress. Maybe I'm just jealous that it's been sleeping with my husband for longer than I have. Or maybe it is because we both roll out of bed feeling more sore than before we get in.
Either way it was way past time to replace the sweat sponge. To do this we had to visit a mattress store, which has to be a form of punishment. I'll keep that in mind when the B gets into trouble. What do you mean you got a C on the test?! Go to the mattress store right now young lady! Lots of money later I'm now having doubts.
1. Is the Ortho mattress really as good as a Tempurpedic?
2. Did I actually get a good deal?
3. Why is there a lack of reviews or feedback online regarding the mattress I bought?
4. Should I be concerned that all the yelp reviews say that the store is crummy and the sales guy sleazy?
I'm trying to convince myself that it will be ok because there is a 1 year return policy. But that includes a 20% restocking fee + $65 for the mattress inspector + $100 delivery/pickup fee. So really it's around a $500 fee to get rid of the thing if we hate it.
I suppose I could dub it the Very Expensive Mattress Lease Experiment.
No comments:
Post a Comment