Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Caped Lambkin Strikes Again!



Operation Release Cuteness is a GO!

The Amazing Caped Lambkin's super hero powers include but are not limited to:
  1. Previously unseen levels of cuteness
  2. Impossibly hard head
  3. Hours of wall-piercing-gut-wrenching whining 
  4. Razor sharp finger nails
  5. Capable of appearing underfoot at the most inconvenient times
  6. Covering the house with toys in less than 5 minutes
  7. Producing 2 to 3 poopy diapers a day
  8. Contortionist in the crib by night
  9. Reducing her victims to awwwwwwing minions
  10. Getting her mama (minion #1) sick
The little monkey is appearing to be recovering well.  Her appetite is not completely back but she finished half a kiwi, which I'm taking to be a good sign.  I, on the other hand, am riding the slippery slide to worse-ville.  I'm developing a cough.  Which is a groundhog-esque sign that I will be ill for the next 2 weeks.  Craptastic.  Since my 3 battles with pneumonia in 2005, my respiratory system is really weak.  This leads into my questions for when I'm finally able to run again without hacking up half my lung, do I?
  1. Start back on my training as if I never left off
  2. Build back up to the distance that I'm supposed to hit - like a reverse taper
  3. I don't have a 3rd question but lists that only have 2 items worry me.  Feel free to insert whatever.

2 comments:

  1. #3: continue running/jogging lightly during the duration of your cold to prevent loss of distance training.

    This will only work if you're not feeling completely miserable though!! and if your cold is contained within your head. Not saying it's in your head, but I mean as long as you don't have body-aches and a fever, doing some light exercise might improve your symptoms. but be sure to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my cold was just in my head(mental). But then how would I even know if it was fake?

      Delete