Monday, July 28, 2014

The Secret Garden Dress

I am so excited to finally share this dress!  This dress is the brain child of 2 amazing women, Deb from Sprouting Jube Jube, and Allison from E + M Patterns.  You can get the pattern on etsy on sale for a limited time.  There is also a Rafflecopter giveaway!

Feast your eyes on this beauty!





This dress will bring you back to that first sewing project you made that you were so proud of.  That wonderful moment when you sew the last stitch, hold up your work and think, "wow, did I just make that?!?"  This dress brings that power in spades.  You'll need quite of bit of fabric but I promise that it is so very worth it.

Things I love about this dress;
1. elegant design
2. unique, seriously I don't think I've ever seen a flounce like this
3. comfortable with a simple bodice
4. amazing twirly skirt 
5. perfect for all seasons (don't you think this would look adorable under a pea coat and boots)

After our more "serious" photo session, B loved this dress so much she wanted to run around and "fly".  She insisted that in this dress she could take off if she could just get enough speed.






She was convinced that she left the ground for a few seconds and ran to tell baby C that she flew.


This is a dress that you just have to make!  You won't regret having this in your daughter's wardrobe.  Check out Deb's blog for the blog links of other testers, there are so many beautiful versions of this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress!!! so pretty!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can fly!!! How adorable is she? I love the pink dress you made and I'm so glad that she loves it.

    ReplyDelete