Saturday, July 26, 2014

Too Two Haute by Lil Luxe Collection

Do you need something to go with the fantastic tops that you have seen tested here?  There's a very cute shorts pattern that will be released soon!  Go to the FB page for details.

These shorts have a skort option which is ideal for the girly girl who is one the move.




 What I love about this skort;
1. the unique two panels with the points
2. adjustable waist band
3. inseam pockets
4. they don't look like a golfing skort

The shorts alone are just as adorable.  They are also a fast sew which is great for this wardrobe staple.

What I love about the shorts;
1. slash pockets
2. adjustable waist band
3. cuffs
4. flat front waist band




Other than modeling her new clothes, B has had a very busy social calendar this week.  We live so close to the ocean and very rarely take advantage of it.  However, this week we have been to the beach twice.

This is so much fun, why aren't we always here!

Let's never go home.

Check out this view

In case anyone was curious,  sand is not yummy.

You should have asked me, I could have told you that.

We also visited a splash pad after watching a $1 movie.  How great is that?!

This is pretty much the only un-blurry photo I got at the splash pad.
 After all of that fun, some sun bathing was in order.

Hand me that orange juice with the umbrella in it.
This is certainly the way that summer was meant to be enjoyed.  I really hope that this is something that B remembers fondly.

Don't forget the GIVEAWAY I am hosting.  You have 2 more days to enter!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything that you love about the shorts and skorts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they really are super cute and functional. :)

      Delete