Or the alternate title, The Weekend That Was Too Long
Who would have thought I would prefer work to a weekend at home with my toddler? And yet, I'm definitely feeling the work > toddler time after this weekend. Serious kudos to stay-at-home moms. How do you do it? This vibe just adds to my hypothesis that I was not meant to be a mother. These are the reasons why this weekend was way too long.
- The B has started a new game where she hits me in the face and either runs away or gives me a hug, and repeat. So much fun!
- My Friday and Sunday runs were just terrible with the B screaming as soon as she is placed in the stroller.
 |
| Mr. Cow must have offended her too as he was ejected from the stroller and dragged along the track for an unknown number of laps |
- The B sustained her first head injury that resulted in a visible scab. More traumatic for me than her, but still a real Fail moment for me.
 |
| It's worse than it looks in this blurry picture |
- The B decided that it would be fantastic to wake up screaming every couple of hours during bedtime.
- The B has decided that she would rather eat plastic than my cooking.
People have told me that motherhood is so rewarding. Please tell me why.
ohhhhh man. Sounds like "fun." At least they aren't all that bad!
ReplyDeleteI wonder a lot if I have what it takes to be a mother too, in a few years down the road... kids tend to run and hide when i try to play nicely with them. You moms get mad kudos in my book!
yes "fun". you can play too if you want, but I get to be the slapper!
DeleteMy kid is doing a fun game of asking me to do something (like read a book) and then sobbing because I do what she said. I don't get it, but we've been doing it for HOURS today.
ReplyDeleteMotherhood is so rewarding. :)