Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Antics


Do you have weeks where you feel like you're just sleep walking through life?  I think I'm in one of those funks.  I probably just need to pick myself up and get over it.  I think that going down this list of antics is going to be the ticket.    

My favorite item is #1 followed closely by #6.
 In crafting fun, J and I made a doll bed for the B.  The quilt and bedding was surprisingly easy, although my corners don't all line up, and the mattress is just layers of batting.  But the B doesn't seem to mind.  She likes to pretend to put the doll down for a nap and shush us. 

Quiet!  Your laughter is keeping dolly awake.

Shushing often devolves into tongue grabbing.


Tongues are fun.

 
Which is followed closely by, "My Turn!"  She is still not really talking but you would be amazed at how well I can interpret grunting these days.

Mama, this is just terrible workmanship.  The bed is way too small. 
But maybe if I squeeze . . .

Last week I was right on track with my running training plan.  On Sunday I set out to run 5 miles.  About halfway
through the B fell asleep and I didn't want to squander the opportunity so I threw in an extra mile.  The I decided to throw in 0.1 just so I could make it a 10K because I'm weird like that.  Now my shins are not too happy with me, but I hope with extra stretching today it'll be okay for my 4 miler tonight.
I'll end with this funny image for those who remember Dragonball.
Kamehameha!


1 comment:

  1. I really like #10. :)

    OMG that picture of her in the little bed is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete