![]() |
| This was even before the blouse was completed! |
I went to the fabric store looking for something white with little flowers on it, and left with a beautiful ballerina border fabric by Kokka. At first I was intimidated by the border fabric but it turned out nicely. The pleat is not as centered as I would like it to be, but live and learn I guess.
Most importantly, B loved it and came up with her own choreographed dance. I present to you, the ballet Odette.
Don't forget the shy shrug at the end!
The shorts have an adorable cuff and I made all the bows detachable so I don't have to worry about them in the wash. Sarah over at The Crazy Tailor made hers into a lovely dress that I want to copy down to the elk fabric.







Wonderful post, thank you Dorothea!
ReplyDelete