Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Project Reveal

Ta-Da!  This is what I've been working on over the last 9 months.  


We had a short list of names to choose from:
1. Charlotte
2. Sara
3. Anna
4. Olivia
5. Audrey

I really love the name Olivia but we already know at least 3 little girls with the same name.  My next choice was Charlotte but my husband seemed ambivalent.  When the day came and the nurse asked what her name was, my husband quickly replied, "Charlotte."  It just felt right for her.

Charlotte arrived 12 days earlier than estimated and weighed in at 6lbs 12 oz.  I considered a VBAC but called it 6 hours into labor.  I wasn't making any progress and it seemed like it would have ended up being a repeat of my first pregnancy and I refuse to do that again.  I must not have sent enough "open like a flower" vibes to my cervix.


I can't wait until I'm all healed up and ready to run again.  We are registered for a Super Bowl Sunday  10K and I really really want to be able to run in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment