My shins hurt. The new shoes and insert setup is not helping and I've decided to give up on trying to find the right setup and support for my lame legs. Since I'm a stubborn mule, I have also decided to ignore this pain. My half marathon is coming up in September and I'm determined to complete my planned training even if I have to drag my sorry butt along. Of course I'll continue to ice and roll plus I might start taping. This probably isn't the smartest idea, but completing the half is on my list and I'm going to do it, dammit. I'll probably have to just quit running after that. Consider this your heads up World, you haven't seen cranky bitch yet, just wait until can't-run-bitch shows up after September.
 |
| My mama taught me the art of whining. |
Since I'm in a particularly panties-in-a-bunch mood, I'm going to break a bunch of my blogging rules. Before I do though, it would probably be helpful to know what they are.
- No excessive woe-as-me-whining (I break this all the time. I should just call it my whine blog, so, DONE.)
- No excessive use of profanity. (Bitch, Shit, and Ass, DONE.)
- Proper use of your, you're, their, and there (To the drivers that almost hit the B and I on our run last night, while pulling out of there driveway: Your a fucking worthless pile of regurgitated dog vomit, and you're microscopic brain should be splattered over the pavement over their by my neighbor's stupid looking neon green house. This was surprisingly difficult but, DONE.)
- No specific information about work. (I don't want to get fired so, FAIL)
- Nothing personal that I'd be embarrassed to tell a stranger. (I think I have a hemmorrhoid, DONE.)
4 out of 5 isn't too bad.
 |
| I'm so embarrassed for you mama. |
No excessive profanity? Shit. I break that fucking rule all the time. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope my comment on Kara's blog inspired you to share the news about your butt grapes.
ReplyDelete